• Breasts of chicken (4 pieces)
• 1 teaspoon pepper
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 cup chopped onion
• 1-2 gms garlic
• Finely chopped coriander leaves for garnishing
• 1 cup rice
• A can of chicken soup, mushroom soup, onion soup
1. Put breasts of chicken in the pot. Add salt pepper and garlic and sprinkle with different soups.
2. Add the onions and the cover on.
3. Activate high pot and cook for ½ an hour .
4. When finished garnish with coriander leaves
5. Serve hot with fried rice.
There is nothing great than sipping a cup of chicken soup with fried rice. As such chicken does not have any taste and chicken soup taste best because of the mixture of garlic, coriander leaves, onions which will be boiled together with chicken breasts.PrintChicken Soup Rating: 41 Prep Time: 15 minutesCook Time: 30 minutesTotal […]chicken soup
In this recipe you can do some changes instead of plane onion you can add Lipton onion soup. And according to that amount of flavouring and garnishing i.e. garlic and salt quantity will vary because some people want minimum amount of garlic and some people like more while some prefer to have some taste aside (like garlic). So as per your wish you can do changes in that.